short story : limited chapters
The police sirens rang into my ears even hours after they had left the building premises. My anxiety was at its peak.But paradoxically there was a relief too… I was finally free from the stalker who had made my life hell…It had all begun with an innocent friend request….
- Splintered…short story : limited chapters The police sirens rang into my ears even hours after they had left the building premises. My anxiety … Continue reading Splintered…
- Chapter 1The balance sheet of my life= mess Our life is a balance sheet Sorrows are the liabilities They make us feel low but … Continue reading Chapter 1
- Chapter 2Innocence is overrated The stampede of mankind tramples you all over. It’s only the innocence in you that keeps you alive Beware of … Continue reading Chapter 2
- Chapter 3I got involved… I then got stabbed in the lungs I was then asked, ‘why was I breathing?’ I was dressed in my … Continue reading Chapter 3
- It finally ends…Chapter 4 I rushed to the emergency unit of the Global Springs Hospital fortunately close to my workplace. Anshuman’s worried parents sat huddled … Continue reading It finally ends…